½ medium yellow onion, finely chopped
½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 ½ cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 cups fresh kale, chopped
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
8 eggs, beaten
1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil
1. Heat an oven proof skillet (I like to use my cast iron frying pan) over medium high heat and turn on broiler (on high) to preheat oven.
2. Add oil to pan. Add onion, pepper and mushroom and sauté, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are starting to soften (3-4 minutes).
3. Add kale and continue to sauté, until all vegetables are cooked (8-10 minutes).
4. Add spinach, and stir until spinach is wilted.
5. Add beaten eggs. Let cook on stove top 1-2 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
6. Place skillet in oven and broil until eggs are completely cooked, puffed up and starting to brown on top. Serve and enjoy!
Read more at www.thepaleomom.com