2 cups Almond flour
1 tbsp Cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
1/4 tsp Ground cloves
1/4 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
1/4 cup Erythritol
1/4 cup Butter (softened)
1 large Egg
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the almond flour, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, nutmeg, and baking powder.
2. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the butter and erythritol for 1-2 minutes, until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract. Beat in the almond flour mixture until a dough forms.
3. Form the dough into a ball and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to bake.
4. Preheat the to 175 C /350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (you may need to do this twice for all the cookies).
5. Place the ball of dough between two large pieces of parchment paper. Roll out to 6mm or 1/4″ thickness. Use a cookie cutter to cut out cookie shapes and transfer them to the parchment paper. (Transferring can be tricky because the dough is very soft. You can use a thin turner or flat spatula to help transfer each one.) When you’ve cut out all the shapes you can, re-form the remaining dough into a ball, roll it out again, and repeat, until you’ve used up all the dough.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden on the edges. Cool on the cookie sheet before handling.
Read more at www.wholesomeyum.com